A recent study showed one third of cyclists sent to the hospital in the city's core had a run-in with streetcar tracks. Do you have a horror story?
Toronto's 2016 Pride Month kicks into high gear this week. Parades and parties abound, but here are five other events to put on your Pride calendar.
Nearly everyone in Toronto has a story to tell about our deadly streets.
Metro caught up with Turbo the goat, the ambassador for this year's Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, as he trekked through the city.
Meet the go-to guy for your ghoulish gourd needs.
- Winnipeggers flock to Police Museum in record-breaking numbers
- Bike grid discussion returns to City Hall Tuesday
- 'There is going to be some pain,' Mayor expects new challenges as province adjusts funding model
- Ideas for making Winnipeg transit safer headed for City Hall
- Winnipeg Transit proposes pilot project to test safety barriers for bus drivers
- Pride Winnipeg says police officers welcome at parade, but not in uniform
- 7 creative and delicious slow cooker hacks to try
- More news stories...