While Joe Ceci says the province is committed to reducing the deficit, opposition critics argue the Alberta government does not have the will to rein in spending.
- Updated: Public Interest Alberta calls for private school funding to be phased out
- West Edmonton apartment fire deemed suspicious
- Alberta taxpayers overwhelmingly support public schools over Catholic
- Video Livestream of giraffe birth pulled from YouTube for being 'explicit'
- Alberta fatality report recommends strict rules for extreme driving events
- Video Video: 'Father of the selfie' shows off 30 years worth of self-portraits
More inside Metro
- University of Alberta program hopes to interest girls in science
- Jury hears chilling 911 call made from scene of Edmonton warehouse attack
- Alberta teacher charged with distributing child pornography
- 'Our humanity will overcome our hatred:' Halifax woman part of national Muslim delegation supporting M-103
- Two Edmonton men charged with making false luggage claims
- Pro football's first black quarterback Bernie Custis dies at age 88
- Trinity Western's 'sex outside marriage’ code stymies appeals to top court
- Updated: Edmonton getting four supervised injection sites
- Edmonton Tower opens in Ice District
- Men with same name as alleged animal abuser in Alberta getting online threats
- Members from Hells Angels support gangs arrested in northern Alberta
- Ottawa couple hawking curios for the low, low price of ... coffee
- Video Poll: Who had the worst transit etiquette?
Inside the Perimeter