Bill 75 will likely pass the legislature Tuesday, but the union says teachers have 'woken up' and will keep asking for what's needed.
- "I fell in love with the country:” new Canadians from Egypt, Bhutan, among 34 in Halifax citizenship ceremony
- Halifax condo and mobile home owners could see stormwater fee refund
- Gavin Tucker shines in UFC debut, brutal knockout ends Fight Night card in Halifax
- RCMP stop to help stranded N.S. motorists, make major cocaine bust
- Parking ban in effect overnight Monday
- Publisher cancels Milo Yiannopoulos book 'Dangerous'
More inside Metro
- Video Video: Former PM sings to Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago resort
- Trump wigs are in high demand for Austria’s Carnival season
- Snowblowers sales surge as Maritimers dig themselves out of back-to-back storms
- Controversial pig scramble cut from Nova Scotia exhibition lineup
- 1-in-4 Canadians want 'ban on Syrian refugees' like Trump: poll
- Federal government abandons Sable Island wind project 15 years after its launch
- A Queen's student who froze to death was brought back to life
- Uber to investigate sexual harassment claim by engineer
- U.S. woman shocked her friend fled over Canada border to seek asylum
- Thousands of demonstrators across U.S. say 'Not My President'
- The next leader of the Conservatives is one of these fourteen
- Two Tory MPs call on Ottawa to stop illegal Canada-US border crossings
- Plane carrying 5 people hits Australian shopping mall
- 5 killed amid student protests over teacher strikes in Guinea