Dip into a delicious twist on hummus
|Report an Error|
Share via Email
• 1 cup canned white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
• 4 canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 2 tbsp tahini
• 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
• 1/4 tsp ground cumin
• pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Although there are plenty others out there, this is a very unique twist on traditional hummus!
The addition of white beans and artichoke hearts is outstanding.
1. Combine the beans, artichokes, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Purée until smooth.
2. Add the chopped cilantro and stir to combine
How does this dip stack up nutritionally per serving?
• Calories. 79
• Protein. 2 g
• Carbohydrates. 6 g
• Fibre. 1.7 g
• Total fat. 5 g
• Saturated fat. 0.7 g
• Cholesterol. 0 g
If you're approached with a promise of “fabulous returns” or a “sure thing” that you suspect to be part of a pyramid scheme, here are some questions to ask.
Being a dope in math is no excuse when it comes to your financial situation. Focus on choices you must make rather than numbers.