Dip into a delicious twist on hummus
|Report an Error|
Share via Email
• 1 cup canned white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
• 4 canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 2 tbsp tahini
• 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
• 1/4 tsp ground cumin
• pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Although there are plenty others out there, this is a very unique twist on traditional hummus!
The addition of white beans and artichoke hearts is outstanding.
1. Combine the beans, artichokes, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Purée until smooth.
2. Add the chopped cilantro and stir to combine
How does this dip stack up nutritionally per serving?
• Calories. 79
• Protein. 2 g
• Carbohydrates. 6 g
• Fibre. 1.7 g
• Total fat. 5 g
• Saturated fat. 0.7 g
• Cholesterol. 0 g
So many people see the math of money as overwhelming. It isn’t. It’s Grade 5 math. Stop using this excuse!
It makes no sense to put money down on what will likely be your single biggest investment without getting a professional opinion on the state of property.