Pizza gets an extreme summer makeover with watermelon
|Report an Error|
Share via Email
Great presentation for a dessert or appetizer. If the balsamic vinaigrette gets too thick, add more maple syrup and heat gently. Be sure to pour the vinaigrette over the melon just before serving. Makes 8 wedges.
Prep time: 10 minutes
• 2 horizontal slice round slices of watermelon (1-inch thick)
• 1 1/2 oz crumbled feta cheese
• 3 Tbsp chopped mint or basil
• Balsamic Vinaigrette
• 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup
1. Place watermelon rounds on large serving plate. Sprinkle with feta and mint.
2. In a small skillet, add vinegar
and maple syrup and cook on a high heat for one to two minutes until entire surface is bubbly. Drizzle over melon. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition per serving
• Calories 30
• Protein 1 g
• Carbohydrates 3 g
• Fibre 0 g
• Total fat 1 g
• Saturated fat 1 g
• Cholesterol 3 mg
• Sodium 60 mg
It comes down to math: The first step is to add your net incomes together. Then divide each individual income by this figure and multiply by 100.
So many people see the math of money as overwhelming. It isn’t. It’s Grade 5 math. Stop using this excuse!