Leek and and artichokes make this frittata pop with deliciousness
We love the slightly salty hit of the goat cheese against the smooth eggs and artichokes.
|Report an Error|
Share via Email
Get your night going with a dinner of green eggs (but no ham, although, we guess you could add that!). We love the slightly salty hit of the goat cheese against the smooth eggs and artichokes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 leek, washed thoroughly and sliced thinly
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 can of artichokes, drained (14 oz)
• 3 scallions, sliced
• 8 eggs
• 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper
• 2 oz goat cheese crumbled
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large, oven-proof skillet, warm up the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and leeks until they soften, about 3 minutes. Now add the artichokes and stir.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, Dijon mustard, and season with salt and pepper. Gently pour the eggs over the vegetables in the skillet. Sprinkle the goat cheese and scallions over top.
4. Carefully place the skillet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until the frittata is set. Serve with a green salad.
For more meal ideas, visit sweetpotatochronicles.com
More on Metronews.ca
If you want to be able to cope with life’s little surprises you have to first know exactly where your money is going.
Take stock of your debts and devise a plan to pay them off while saving as much on interest as you can.