Filled with cost overruns, delays, and headaches, the implementation of the Presto system in Ontario has been less than magical so far. Here's a closer look.
- On free speech, hate speech, and the downfall of Milo Yiannopoulos
- Man 'following his GPS' traps car in Toronto streetcar tunnel
- Video Poll: Who had the worst TTC etiquette?
- Newly built GTA home passes $1 million average price
- Historic Yonge Street building for sale — starting at one dollar
- Video Livestream of giraffe birth pulled from YouTube for being 'explicit'
More inside Metro
- Toronto police investigate anti-Muslim protest outside downtown mosque
- Toronto homeless branded merch sparks controversy
- Living wage for Durham region pegged at $17 an hour
- Trans woman in Halifax questions if prejudice involved in her not finding work
- Arctic 'doomsday' seed vault receives 50,000 new deposits
- Pro football's first black quarterback Bernie Custis dies at age 88
- Video Video: 'Father of the selfie' shows off 30 years worth of self-portraits
- AGO Wikipedia edit-a-thon hopes to boost profile of female artists
- Toronto Police use unmarked hearse to nab distracted drivers
- The Sixties Scoop ruling must be met with government commitment
- Toronto mumps outbreak might be linked to bars
- Canadian Obesity Network offers media alternatives to hurtful images
- Bills targeting transgender bathroom access in U.S. are floundering
- Seven Earth-size planets that may hold life found orbiting nearby star
- Panel considers whether doctor should lose licence for dating former patient