Support was highest among North Yorkers, the oldest Torontonians, middle-income earners and private-vehicle commuters.
- How much a home will cost you at each TTC subway stop: Map
- Woman in life-threatening condition after being hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Poop Dessert Cafe to open in Toronto
- Police: Munich suspect was obsessed with mass shootings
- Metro Talks: Five experts try to tackle Toronto's Deadly Streets
- Mandi Gray rape verdict is a welcome anomaly but it's not a sea change: Rosemary Westwood
More inside Metro
- Photos Metro's RNC street diary of the Republican convention in Cleveland
- Millions of orchids grow on former mine site in upstate NY
- 'I see your bullsh--': Jon Stewart returns to late night with Republican rebuke
- Dating when you reach ‘a certain age’ is a liability — but there’s hope
- Pokemon Go: A Brooklyn man has actually caught 'em all
- Video Video: Live performances of The Tragically Hip's hidden gems
- Open Streets TO expands its car-free pedestrian paradise this summer
- Apocalypse How? Four possibilities for human extinction
- How 'Pokemon Go' went from prank to phenomenon
- Chrissy Teigen offers a variation on the Caprese salad
- Justin Bieber gets warning from Toronto after appearing with lions in city
- Shooting victim Kofi Patrong wins right to sue Toronto police - again
- Daughter Ivanka Trump raises issues father rarely mentions
- Cows on the loose in York Region
- New map shows where to find drop-in services in downtown Yonge
- Syrian refugee kids hope to learn to love water again
- Trump says America in crisis - and he'll fix it 'fast'
- In search of housing, Vancouver man makes his own mobile home
TO's Deadly Streets
The Scrubs sit down with head coach Scott Tate of Game Without Pain, and get a lesson in health and fitness for gamers.
Awaiting another judgment in a sexual assault trial, this time the case of York University student Mandi Gray.