You're going to have look hard to recognize Toronto, as many dead giveaways were removed in the production process.
TorontoProminent Canadians issue open letter in fight for more shelter beds
CanadaPolice link 2017 killings of reputed mobster Angelo Musitano and vet technician
TorontoMan faces multiple charges in unprovoked 'random shootings'
TechnologyGive 'em a hand: Spacewalking astronauts successfully upgrade 'Canadarm2'
TorontoCara's ready for U.S. and Canadian expansion after the Keg's purchase
BusinessBell Canada alert prompts RCMP, privacy watchdog to investigate data breach
More inside Metro
- Groundbreaking science fiction author Ursula K. Le Guin dies at 88
- Freshman emails every Claudia on Missouri State campus after Tinder mishap
- 2 dead, 17 injured in Kentucky school shooting; suspect held
- Burlington mom delivers own baby along highway in Oakville
- Monster of a safe choice: Canadian-shot Shape of Water nabs 13 nods in dark year
- Daughter of Winnipeg couple killed in Jamaica faces hurdles bringing them home
- Canada rolls out four new measures to protect endangered right whales
- Cranberries bandmates, family attend funeral of Dolores O'Riordan in Ireland
- Man begins dog sled journey across Canada:'We're going to face some adversities'
- Canada, Trans-Pacific trade members agree to revised deal without U.S.: report
- Rush Hulk crushed: Superfan's costume banned from Calgary lacrosse game
- Ontario-shot ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nods
- Tsunami warning for B.C.'s coast cancelled following magnitude 7.9 earthquake
- Toronto urged to ‘step up’ for child care in 2018 budget
- Accused killer Bruce McArthur’s 2003 assault conviction led to DNA order
- Why is "the North" so hot? Minneapolis rebrands with a familiar message
Opinion| Mayor John Tory: There's no time to waste on climate change
- 'French should be better reflected:' City urged to better serve Francophones
Find Your Copy of Metro