Japanese ESL student Natsumi Kogawa was found dead in Vancouver and a 48-year-old man has been arrested in connection to the case, Vancouver police say.
- Vancouver councillor asks province to review homeowner grant in light of rapid price increases
- Gun amnesty offered in British Columbia during October
- B.C. schools adopt Orange Shirt Day to teach residential school tragedy
- The low interest rate trap: How cheap money fizzled as home prices soared
- ‘Life goes stronger now’ say members of Power of Women group
- Eat dinner hanging 150 feet above False Creek
More inside Metro
- Risk of sudden cardiac death in young B.C. athletes extremely slim: Study
- Rogers announces magazine overhaul, will stop printing four publications
- Photos Twenty baby pandas make public debut, one takes public tumble
- Video Angry man smashes iPhones at Apple store in France
- Conservation officers apprehend now-famous 600 lb grizzly in Sechelt
- Murderous meerkats kill more of their own than any mammal: Study
- Video: Vancouver police seek public help after two women viciously assaulted
- What is Vancouver doing with Airbnb, and what does it mean for Toronto?
- Polish explorer says he's found world's deepest underwater cave
- Myth busted: Antiperspirant doesn't give you Alzheimer's
- Trump shames ex-beauty queen her sexual past in Twitter rant
- Wild rally propels Canada to another World Cup crown; Crosby named MVP
- Canadian medical students take to social media to protest extra fees
- Scrub League podcast: Canada crowns trans woman as top StarCraft II player
- Rejoice, renters: Home ownership not the only way to build wealth
Crossword & Sudoku Answers
Someone let Sansa Stark know, we've crowned a new Queen of the North.
Rosie’s surprisingly ignorant of celebrity news. So we called in Canada's foremost authority.