Airline sought to strike down a lawsuit brought by a former flight attendant before it could take flight. Now Mandalena Lewis can apply to have her case certified as a class action.
VancouverRacist graffiti appears at Marpole modular housing construction site
Vancouver'Lay ho': Conversational Cantonese school reconnects kids with heritage in Vancouver
VancouverYou've no right to be bored: 4 things to do in Metro Van this weekend
VancouverB.C. teacher suspended after accidentally showing porn in class
VancouverWhat's in a neighbourhood name? How Vancouver's Mountainview became Fraserhood
OpinionIt's the most wasteful time of the year: solving Canada's Christmas waste problem
More inside Metro
- TransLink considers extending weekend SkyTrain night service
- From politicians to co-stars, 5 Canadians who could snag a royal wedding invite
- Putin looks for a quick and emphatic win, but voter apathy worries Kremlin
Opinion| If Google searches were votes, would Andrew Scheer become PM?
- Video Transport trucker unsuccessfully tries to use drive-thru
- New era dawns after Disney swallows Fox; sends shockwaves through Hollywood
- Vancouver turning into a hotbed for distance running
- Vancouver's Bin 4 isn't your average burger joint
- Iowa couple giving away a four-bedroom farmhouse — but there’s a catch
- Lung transplant recipient turns hospital chaplain
- Video Canucks fan casually wins new car with miraculous centre-ice shot
- Non-binary 'X' gender ID challenges proceed in B.C., Ont.
- ‘Youthquake’ named 2017 word of the year by Oxford Dictionaries
Opinion| Metro Science: The biggest animals that ever flew
- Vancouver prosecutes owners of squalid Downtown Eastside hotels
- Advent of Activism 11: Mexican Earthquake
- Video The Last Jedi is a Star Wars movie that seeks love, and deserves it
- Addiction, mental illness complicate help for the homeless
- Smoke breakdown: How will legal marijuana impact Canadian workplaces?
- Director Alexander Payne is taking a big leap with Downsizing